The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Eastern Railway (NER) has released an official notification inviting all the candidates to apply for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentice Act, 1961. All the eligible candidates can apply for 1,104 Apprentice posts on the official website of North East Railway (NER), the link for which is ner.indianrailways.gov.in . The last date to apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 is December 25.Candidates interested in applying needs to be matriculate or class 10th with 50 per cent from a recognised board/university with ITI in relevant trade (Recognised by the SCVT/NCVT).
The candidate should be in the age limit of 15 to 24 years. Meanwhile, candidates from the reserved category will get age limit relaxation as per the government norms.
- Log on to the official website, ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the homepage, under ‘Recruitment’ tab click on ‘Act Apprentice 2019-20’
- Click on ‘On Line Application’
- Check the box against ‘I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above’ and click the proceed button
- On the next page select Uttar Pradesh in the box for State of Corporate/Institution. Please select Recruitment in the box for Type of Corporate/Institution and click GO
- On the next page select APO RECTT RRC NE RAILWAYS in the box for Recruitment Name and submit
- On the next page select Recruitment Fee in the Payment Category box
- Fill up your details and submit
- Select the methods of payment and deposit the application fee.