National Informatics Centre (NIC) has invited application for the recruitment of 288 scientists and 207 scientific/technical posts on its website. Candidates need to apply for the same by visiting the official website of NIC Calicut–calicut.nielit.in/nic.
As per the official notification , “In case, candidate is not able to submit fee by closing date and time, or the application is otherwise incomplete, his/her candidature will be rejected and no further query or complaint will be entertained.”
- Written examination shall be for 3 hours and will be conducted in only English language
- The question paper for the written examination will consist of 65 per cent questions from technical area, while the remaining 35 per cent will be from generic area
- There shall be a total of 120 objective type questions consisting of 78 questions from technical part (computer science) and 42 questions from the generic area
- Every question will carry 1mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for a wrong answer
- The minimum percentage to qualify the written examination will be 50 per cent for General/EWS, 40 per cent for OBC, 30 per cent for the SC/ST/PWD categories