Sainik School Satara has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Laboratory Assistant. Interested candidates can apply to the posts on the official website www.sainiksatara.org before April 20, 2020.
- PGT (Chemistry) – Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Chemistry from recognized University or holding Post-graduate Diploma in Chemistry or M.Sc Degree in Bio-Chemistry from a recognized University along with B.Ed./M.Ed. Degree is eligible to apply.
- PGT (Mathematics/Physics) – Candidates holding Masters Degree with B.Ed./M.Ed. Degree in the concerned subject is eligible to apply.
- TGT (Mathematics)- Graduation Mathematics with at least 50% marks from recognized University and B.Ed. Degree or recognized Diploma in EducationOR B.Sc.Ed. In Mathematics from Regional College of Education, NCERT and cleared CTET/State TET.
- TGT (Social Science) – Candidates with Graduation with two subjects out of History, Political Science, Economics, Sociology, and Geography OR Hons. Graduate with History or Political Science or Geography as a main subject and B.Ed. are eligible to apply
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry)- Intermediate Science or equivalent in Chemistry with at least 50% marks from recognized University