As per an official statement, The State Bank of India (SBI) invites application from all the interested, eligible candidates for Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies.
The candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before April 22 on the website, sbi.co.in. Candidates who are shortlisted after preliminary examination will have to appear for main examination followed by group exercises and interview.
Steps to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the official website, sbi.co.in
- Click on ‘careers’
- On the new page, click on the link ‘recruitment of probation officers’ in the ‘important announcement section’
- Click on ‘apply online’
- Further, click on ‘click here for new registration’ and enter all the required information
- Login using registration number
- Complete the application form and upload all the necessary documents
- Pay the application fee and click on submit
- Download and take print out of the online submitted application form for future use.