Kendriya Vidyalaya, NFC, Vigyan Vihar, Delhi is looking for candidates to appear for a walk-in-interview to hire for the post of Primary Teacher (PRT), TGT, PGT, Sports Coach, Computer Instructor, Activity Teacher, Nurse, Counselor, Yoga teacher and Special educator on contractual basis.
- Primary Teacher – Minimum Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50 percent marks or Intermediate with 50 percent marks or its equivalent. DIET/JBT/B.Ed. Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
- PGT – Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate MSc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50 percent marks in aggregate in the concerned subjects. Bed or equivalent degree from recognised university. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media
- TGT – Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50 percent marks in aggregate; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50 percent marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects.
- Computer Instructor (TGT and Primary) – BE(Comp Sc)/ BTech (Comp Sc)/ BCA/MCA/MSc (Comp Sc or Electronics with Comp Sc Component)/MSc(IT)/ BSc (Comp Sc) OR Graduate with Science + PGDCA from recognized university/ institute OR PG Degree + PGDCA/ O’ level from DOEACC or A’ level from DOEACC
- Counselor – MA/MSc/(Psycho) from a recognized college or university + Regular one-year postgraduate diploma in Guidance and counselling Or MA/MSc/MCom with BEd/MEd qualification + regular one-year post-graduate diploma in Guidance and counselling.
- Sports Coach– BPEd /Diploma from Laxmi Bai College of Physical Education or equivalent Qualification.
- Nurse Matriculation – Diploma in Nursing. General Nursing / BSc (Nursing).
- Doctor – Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI/State Medical Council.
- Instructor– Art & Craft/Music/Dance Professional Degree/ Diploma in subject concerned.