The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date of submission of Online and offline re-registration and admission forms for all programmes for July, 2019 session till August 14. All the candidates can fill the online application form on the official website, the link for which is onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
Meanwhile, the June term-end examination was conducted from June 1, 2019, to June 29, 2019. The result was declared on July 19, 2019. A total of 7, 59,380 candidates appeared for the IGNOU term end exam in June. IGNOU June term-end examinations were conducted in two shifts morning and evening. The university has 910 exam centres, which include 123 centres in jail for jail inmates and 16 centres abroad.
Steps to apply for IGNOU July Term Registration 2019:
- Log on to the official website, onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
- On the homepage, Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area
- Make your log in account
- After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button
- Username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS
- Log on using your details
- Fill the application form in the given format
- Pay the fees and upload all he required information
- Click on submit