The online registration process of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2020 ends today, January 28. All the interested, eligible candidates can apply for UPSC NDA/NA Exam 2020 on the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the link for which is upsc.gov.in .
Steps to apply:
- Log on to the official website of upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘Examination Notifications’
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ link
- Complete Part I and Part II registration process
- Click on submit
- Take print out of the application form for future reference.
Part I registration: Candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the application.
Part-II Registration: Filling up Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), selection of examination centre, uploading of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document and Declaration.