On Dec 31 2019, The online registration process of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2020 (NEET (UG) – 2020) will conclude. Interested, eligible candidates can apply for NEET 2020 registrations on the official website of National Testing Agency (NTA), the link for which is ntaneet.nic.in.
The NEET 2020 exam will be conducted by NTA on May 3, 2020. The NTA NEET is held for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental & other Colleges/ Institutes in India. The responsibility of the NTA is limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result and for providing an “All India Rank Merit List” to the Directorate General Health Service, Government of India for the conduct of counselling for 15 per cent All India Quota Seats and for providing the result to States/other Counselling Authorities.
As per the notification, the last date to apply for NTA NEET 2020 is December 31, 2019.
Steps to apply:
- Log on to the official website of NTA NEET 2020 i.e. ntaneet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which says, “Fill Application Form”
- On the new page, read all the instruction carefully and click on ‘ Proceed To Apply Online NEET (UG) 2020’
- Fill up the application form in the prescribed format
- Pay the application fee and upload all the required documents
- Click on submit