The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2019 for filling up of various Group “B” and Group “C” posts in different Ministries/Departments/Organisations. The online registration process of SSC CGLE 2019 has started on the official website of the commission, the link for which is ssc.nic.in . The last date to apply for the same is November 25.
Candidates need to pay Rs 100. Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay credit or debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Log on to the official website of the commission, ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘New User’ and Register Now’
- Make your login account
- Login to online system through your registration number and password
- Click, ‘Apply’ link in, Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019?section under Latest Notifications’ tab
- Fill in the application form in the prescribed format
- Upload all the relevant documents
- Pay the examination fee
- Click on submit