The online application process of UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 December examination will conclude today, October 15. All the interested, eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on the official website, the link for which is ugcnet.nta.nic.in .
The duration of the exam will be for 180 minutes for Paper I and Paper II
There will be no break between Paper I and Paper II
- Paper I will comprise of 100 marks having 50 questions
- Paper II will comprise of 200 marks having 100 questions
- The examination will be conducted in two shifts- the first shift from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and second shift from 2:30 pm to 5:30pm
- The examination shall be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT) only. Wherever Online examination has been used elsewhere in this booklet, it means CBT.
NTA UGC NET 2019:
- Go to the official website of NTA UGC NET, ntanet.nic.in
- Click on ‘Fill Online Application Form’
- Fill in all the required details in the prescribed format
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Pay examination fee
- Click on submit