The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has announced the 3rd round online seats allotment and counselling results. All the candidates can check seats allocated on 3rd round of online seat allocation/counselling for AIIMS MBBS 2019 course on the official website, the link for which is aiimsexams.org.
Documents required :
- Offer Letter
- Registration Slip
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS
- Self-attested copy of certificate in proof of passing the 12th class under 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination/ Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board
- Self-attested copy of certificate from the Board showing his/her date of birth
- Self-attested copy of mark-sheet of the qualifying examination i.e. 12th class under 10+2 Scheme/ Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination in proof of having secured 60% or more marks (50% in case of SC/ST in aggregate in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)
Steps to check AIIMS MBBS 3rd Allotment Result 2019:
- Log on to the official website, aiimsexams.org
- On the homepage, click on ‘Result of 3rd Round of Online Seat Allocation/ Counselling for MBBS 2019 Course’
- PDF file containing roll numbers will be displayed on the screen
- Download the list and take print out of the same.