The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) has announced the HSC or Class 12 supplementary result 2019 today, August 23. The Maharashtra HSC Supplementary Result 2019 has been declared on the official website, the link for which is mahresult.nic.in. The Maharashtra Board organised the Supplementary Exam for HSC or Class 12 students from July 17, 2019 to August 3, 2019, while SSC Supply Exam 2019 for Class 10 students was held from July 17, 2019 to July 30, 2019. The exams were held from February 21 to March 20. As many as 14 lakh students have registered themsevles for the HSC examinations. Around 30,000 to 40,000 teachers were appointed by the board to invigilate and participate in the evaluation process. Further, Maharashtra Board declared the Maharashtra HSC Result 2019 on May 28 at 11 am and the all over pass percentage stood at 85.58%. The pass percentage of the Maharashtra Result 2019 dropped by more than 3 points against last year’s 88.41%.
Steps to check Maharashtra HSC 12th Supplementary Result 2019:
- Log on to the official website of MSBSHSE, mahresult.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘HSC 12th Supplementary Result 2019’
- Enter registration number or roll number in the space provided
- Click on submit
- Maharashtra HSC 12th Supplementary Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of the same.