The Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) has declared the result of Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (SET) on Friday, October 11. Candidates are suggested to check their Maharashtra SET result on the official website unipune.ac.in or setexam.unipune.ac.in. In a press release issued on Thursday, SPPU announced that the results of the Maharashtra SET exams this year are 8.5% and the results will be announced on the university’s website on Friday.
Steps to check Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (MH-SET):
- Log on to the official website of Savitribai Phule Pune University at unipune.ac.in
- On the homepage, A link will be appeared in front of you that says SET examination result
- Click on the link for SET examination setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Click on the link for result
- Save you Maharashtra SET result for future use