Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the RBI Grade B result 2019 for all the candidates who had appeared for the RBI Grade B Phase I 2019 examination. Candidates can check RBI Phase I marks and cut off on the official website of RBI– rbi.org.in from now onwards.
Steps to check RBI Grade B Phase 1 Result 2019:
- Log on to the official website of RBI
- On the homepage, under current vacancies, click on ‘Results’
- Click on the desired link
- Check your roll number in the list
- Download the list and take print out and save it for future use.
The phase 1 examination was conducted on November 9, 2019 and the results were declared on November 18, 2019.
There were 200 questions, which had to be answered in 120 minutes. The exam was divided into four sections, General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning.