The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is all set to declare the results of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier II Exam 2018 tomorrow, October 25. After the SSC CGL Tier II Result 2018 will be announced, all the candidates can check their scores on the official website of the commission , the link for which is ssc.nic.in. The SSC CGL Tier II examination was conducted from September 11 to September 14, 2019 at various test centres across the nation. As per reports, a total of 15,162 candidates qualified to appear for the Tier-II [Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-IV General Studies, Finance and Accounts while 1, 50,396 candidates qualified for Tier-II (Paper-I and Paper-II). A total of 8578 candidates qualified for Tier-II [Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III (Statistics)].
Steps to check SSC CGL Tier II Result 2018:
- Log on to the official website of SSC
- On the homepage, look for the link which says,” SSC CGL Tier II Result 2018″
- PDF file will details of selected candidates will be displayed on the screen
- Check your name in the list
- Download it and take print out of the same for future use.