The result for Combined Medical Services Examination 2019 has been released by Union Public Service Commission, UPSC. Candidates can check their UPSC CMS 2019 final result on the official website upsc.gov.in.
A total of 798 candidates have been recommended against a total of 919 reported vacancies. Rajat Gupta has topped the examination.Category wise, a total of 245 candidates from General category, 355 from OBC category, 55 from SC, 42 from ST and 90 candidates from Economically Weaker Sections or EWS category have been recommended.Also, out of the 798 candidates, the appointment of 385 candidates is provisional and subject to verification of the original documents.
The written examination for Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019 was conducted by UPSC on 21st July 2019.
Posts to be filled:
UPSC CMS 2019 examination results would be used for appointment to the services/posts in the
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-2 in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.