The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) MBBS entrance examination 2019 was held via online mode. The duration of the examination was three and half hours.The AIIMS MBBS examination was held to give admission to candidates in MBBS 2019 programme at AIIMS New Delhi and other fourteen AIIMS.
The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) is expected to declare the results of MBBS 2019 entrance examination 2019 next week. After the AIIMS MBBS 2019 results will be declared, all the candidates can check their scores on the official website, the link for which is aiimseams.org. The entrance exam for the admission to the AIIMS MBBS programmes was conducted on May 25 and 26, 2019 in two shifts.
As per the official notification, Results will be announced on the website www.aiimsexams.org of AIIMS, New Delhi and also on the websites of other AIIMS. Results shall not be communicated on phone or other means individually.
Steps to check AIIMS MBBS 2019:
- Log on to the official website, mbbs.aiimsexams.org
- On the homepage, Click on the link ‘MBBS result 2019’
- Enter your registration number and other required details
- On submitting the same, the results will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take print out of the same for future use