The Central Board of Secondary Education os all set to declare the results of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 soon. Candidates who appeared for the CBSE CTET 2019 can check their CTET scores on the official website, the link for which is ctet.nic.in . The CBSE CTET 2019 was held on December 8 in 110 cities all over the country. Out of the total number of candidates, over 28 lakh candidates appeared for the CTET December examination. Further, the CBSE CTET 2019 answer keys were released on December 23.
Meanwhile, the CBSE CTET July 2019 result was released on July 30. As many as 3.52 lakh candidates qualified CTET July exam. Out of this 2.15 lakh qualified in Paper -1, and 1.37 lakh qualified in Paper-2. The validity of CTET certificate is for seven years.
Steps to check CBSE CTET 2019 results:
- Log on to the official website of CBSE CTET 2019, ctet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘CTET Dec 2019 Results’
- Enter your application number and date of birth
- Click on submit
- CBSE CTET Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take print out of the same for future reference.