The State Bank of India (SBI) is all set to declare the results of SBI Clerk 2020 preliminary examination anytime soon. After the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020 will be declared, all the candidates can check their scores on the official website of the bank, the link for which is sbi.co.in .
This year, the SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 exam was held on February 22, 29 and March 1 and 8, 2020 at various test centres across the nation.
Steps to check SBI Clerk 2020 prelims result:
- Log on to the official website of SBI (sbi.co.in or sbi.co.in/careers)
- On the homepage of SBI, search for the link which says ‘SBI Clerk Result 2020’
- Enter your login credentials and other details
- Click on submit and SBI Clerk 2020 prelims result will be displayed on the same
- SBI Clerk 2020 result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of the same for future reference.