The NTA UGC NET December 2019 exams was conducted from December 2 to December 6.The NTA UGC NET 2019 was held in 700 centres in 219 cities. About 10, 34,872 candidates appeared for the exam.
The UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 December results will be declared by the National Testing Agency (NTA) by December 31, 2019.
Candidates who appeared for the UGC NET December 2019 exam can check their scores on the official website, the link for which is ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The NTA conducted the UGC NET examination from December 2 to December 6, 2019 for 10, 34,872 candidates, covering 81 subjects. On behalf of UGC, the National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian universities and colleges.
Steps to check UGC NET December Result 2019:
- Log to the official website of UGC NET, ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, search for the link which says, “UGC NET DECEMBER 2019 RESULTS”
- Enter your application number and password
- Click on submit
- UGC NET December Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of the same