Staff Selection Commission is inviting applications for the post of SSC Stenographer Grade C and D 2019. SSC has released a notification on its official website- ssc.nic.in. Candidates, who are interested and eligible, can apply online through the official website on or before 18 October 2019. Candidates will be selected through the Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2019, skill test followed by document verification. Candidates who have passed the 12th standard and fall between the age group of 18-27 Years can apply for SSC Steno Exam 2019.
Candidates applying for the post must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognised Board or University. Candidates applying for the SSC Stenographer 2018 should fall between the age group of 18-27 Years.
- SSC Steno Notification Date was released on September 20, 2019
- SSC Steno Date of Application is September 20, 2019
- Last date for generation of offline Challan is October 20, 2019
- Last date for payment through Challan is 22 October 2019
- SSC Steno Last Date of Application is October 18, 2019
- Last date for making online fee payment is October 20, 2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination will be held on May 5, 2020, to May 7, 2020