The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) will be conducted on May 5, 2019. With less than two months left for the exam, every student is planning on how to cover all the topics in limited time in order to score better.
In order to build a focused subject wise approach to preparation, here are some subject-specific tips to help you ace the NEET :
1. Biology is the biggest section in NEET, comprising about half of the exam, and acing this subject can help you in scoring more in the exam.
2. NCERT is best book to study biology for NEET, and solving NCERT based questions will give an added advantage.
1. Students find this subject as the toughest, however scoring well in Physics can give you a competitive advantage in NEET.
2. Try to learn the formulas and derivations, so that you can solve problems in one go.
1. Chemistry is a tedious subject and requires a lot of visualization which makes it difficult to comprehend for some.
2. If someone is well versed with the type of questions and has practiced last 10-year exam papers, he/she can confidently attempt all 45 questions.