Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification regarding the recruitment process for Executive Engineer/Surveyor of Works, Library and Information Officer, Deputy Curator, Manager, Sr. Photographic Officer and Assistant Director Posts. Candidates who wish to apply can go to the official website and apply before August 29, 2019.
- Executive Engineer (Civil Engineer)/ Surveyor of Works – Degree in Civil Engineering or B.E. (Civil) or B. Tech. (Civil) or B. Sc. Engineering (Civil) or A.M.I.E. (Civil) from a recognized University/Institute. With this, he/she should have an experience of 7 years in the field of Civil Engineering and related field in Irrigation and Flood Control works.
- Sr. Photographic Officer – Degree from a recognised university. With this, he/she should have an experience of 3 years in various branches of Photography in an organisation in the field of Print or Audio-Visual media.
- Assistant Director – Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Production or Industrial Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent*.With this, he/should have a three-year experience in Engineering Workshop or Industry or training Institute.
- Library and Information Officer – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with Hindi as a major subject (ii) Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or Institute. With this, he/she should have an experience of 2 years in a Library under Central or State Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution
- Deputy Curator – Master’s Degree in Fine Arts or Art History and Criticism or Museology from a recognized university. With this, he/she should also have an experience of 3 years in organizing exhibitions or production and publication of books and Journals on Indian Art or teaching Museology or History of Art or Fine Arts in a large Museum/ Gallery/ Organization/ Educational Institution.
- Manager, Mail Motor Service– Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from a recognized University / Institute. With this, he/she should have an experience of 3 years in operation of Motor Transport Traffic in a Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSU / Commercial Organisation listed on the stock exchange(s) of India.