The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is an organisation that works under the central government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments, and in subordinate offices. The commission also conducts examinations for the recruitment in various departments of the state.
As per the official notification, the UPSC CAPF Recruitment Exam 2019 will be conducted from June 24 to July 15, 2019.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2018 interview schedule. All the candidates appearing for CAPF assistant commandant exam can check the details on the official website of UPSC, the link for which is upsc.gov.in. The commission will be conducting personality test/ interview for the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2018 at Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069 w. e. f. 24.06.2019 as per the enclosed schedule.
- The candidates will have to produce the printout of their e-Summon Letter at the time of interview/ personality test
- In case the photograph is not visible or not available on the e-Summon Letter, candidates are advised to carry identical photographs for verification along with proof of identity such as Aadhaar Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, Passport on the date of the personality test/interview
- No paper summon letter will be issued for this personality test/interview by the commission
- The candidates are advised to download their e-summon letter along with all its enclosures and take a printout thereof
- The e-summon letters of the medically fit candidates for interview/personality test will be uploaded on the commission’s website (https://upsconline.nic.in) on June 4