The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Exam (CSE) 2019 interview/personality test e-summon letter has been released on the official website, the link for which is upsconline.nic.in. The UPSC Civil Services Personality Test 2019 will be held from February 17 to April 3 at various test centres across the nation.
Candidates, who will not able to download their UPSC Civil Services Interview 2019 e-summon letters, should immediately contact the office of the Commission through letter or on Phone Nos. 011-23385271, 01123381125, 011-23098543 or Fax No. 011-23387310, 011-23384472 or by email on (email@example.com).
Steps to download:
- Log on to the official website UPSC: upsconline.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘e-summon for various examinations of UPSC’
- Click on ‘Download’ link
- Enter the roll number, date of birth and captcha to log-in
- UPSC Civil Services Interview 2019 e-summon letter will appear on screen
- Download and print out for future reference.