Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit card for Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examinations on its official website ssc.nic.in.
Candidates should note that while sitting in the examinations, they must have an original photo identity card that has the date of birth as it is printed in the entry certificate.
If the date of birth is not given in the original photo official identity card, then the candidate must have an additional certificate as proof of their date of birth.
If the date of birth mentioned in the original photo identity card / official certificate issued as proof of admission certificate and date of birth does not match, then the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examinations.
Steps to download:
- Log on to the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) ssc.nic.in
- Click on the admit card option
- Choose and click on the link given for your regional website
- Click on the link that says download admit card
- Enter the essential details like your enrollment number and your name
- Your TS SSC JE admit card will appear at your screen
- Download it and take a printout for future use