The National Hub for Healthcare Instrumentation Development (NHHID) is funded by the Department of Science and Technology for carrying out mission-oriented projects related to healthcare instrumentation development. Walk-In Interview for the post of Project Associate —Business Liaison (Marketing) is scheduled as below:
|SI.No||Manpower||Essential and Desirable Qualification|
|1.||Project Associate —Business Liaison (Marketing)
— 2 Posts
(Rs.15,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- per month)
|Essential: MBA / MA / M.Sc / BE
U.G. & P.G. — First class & Regular.
Desirable: 1 year experience in marketing of healthcare devices.
Eligible Candidates who are interested may appear for the Walk in interview with original educational/degree certificates, updated resume & experience certificates if any at the following
address on 05.10.2015 at 10:00A.M.
NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building,
2nd Floor, Opposite to Mining Engineering,
CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
- Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expense.
- Candidates should mention % of UG & PG marks in the resume.
- These posts are purely temporary.
- Selected candidates have to report for their duty within 2 weeks after the interview.
- The duration of the fellowship would be co-terminus with the project.
- The selection criteria are as per the guidelines of Anna University Chennai.