The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) online recruitment process to fill a total of 357 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT), Analyst (IT), Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant will end on December 23. The last date for submitting applications for the CBSE Recruitment was postponed from December 16 to December 23 as per a notification released on December 15.
Steps to apply:
- Log on to the official website of CBSE
- On the homepage of CBSE, click on the tab ‘Recruitment’
- Click on ‘APPLY ONLINE’ and read all the instruction carefully
- On the new page, click on ‘Start’ to fill in the application form
- Upload all the requited documents and pay the application fees
- Click on submit