The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) online recruitment process to fill a total of 357 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT), Analyst (IT), Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant will end soon. All the interested, eligible candidates can apply for CBSE Recruitment 2019 on the official website of the board, the link for which is cbse.nic.in .
- Assistant Secretary: 14 posts
- Analyst (IT): 14 posts
- Assistant Secretary (IT): 7 posts
- Junior Hindi Translator: 8 posts
- Junior Assistant: 204 posts
- Senior Assistant: 60 posts
- Stenographer: 25 posts
- Accountant: 6 posts
- Junior Accountant: 19 posts
As per the official bulletin released by the board, the CBSE Recruitment 2019 for 357 vacancies will conclude on December 16.