As per the latest reports, Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) will conduct the supplementary exam for Haryana Open School students in September 2019. The board will conduct the supplementary exam for both Classes 10th and Class 12th. As per the notification, the examination will begin from September 4, 2019, and will end on September 19, 2019.
HBSE open school supplementary exam 2019:
- Log on to the official website of Haryana Board to check your roll number
- Some of the students may not find their roll number on the official website; it is due to incomplete eligibility documents. They can get their roll number from the Board office on August 27, 2019, after submitting their eligibility documents
- The examination for class 12 students will begin with the exam for English Core on September 4, 2019
- The examination for class 10 students will begin with the exam for Mathematics on September 5, 2019
- The examinations will be conducted in the afternoon session from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Both class 10 and class 12 students need to score 33 percent marks to qualify in the board exam
- Students must obtain minimum of 33 percent marks separately in the internal exam and practical exam.