Delhi University is inviting candidates to apply for the post of Registrar on Tenure/Deputation basis. The last date to apply for the post is December 05, 2019. For more details candidates can visit the official website of Delhi University, www.du.ac.in.
1. Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
2. At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with 8 years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration Or Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education, Or 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
Steps to apply
1. Log on to the official website of the University of Delhi, www.du.ac.in.
2. Click on Jobs and Opportunities under the Head Work with DU’
3. Click on Click Here’ right next to the first row which says Advertisement for the post of Registrar (Advt. No. Estab.IV/284/2019) – Establishment-IV’
4. Applicants are required to download the duly filled online application form (after online submission) and send a duly signed hard copy of the downloaded online application form to the Deputy Registrar (Recruitment), Room No. 117, First Floor, New Administrative Block, University of Delhi, Delhi- 110007 by Speed Post.