National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development or NABARD is looking for candidates to recruit for the post of Group C. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by visiting NABARD official site of NABARD at nabard.org.
Candidates who will apply for the post will have to pay Rs 450 (Rs 400+ Rs 50) as application fees and intimation charges if belonging to other category and Rs 50 as intimation charges if belonging to SC/ST/PWBD/EXS category.
The selection will be done on the basis of two-phase Online Tests (as given below) and the Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- The preliminary online examination will comprise of 120 questions of 120 marks.
- The time duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
- The main examination will comprise of 150 questions of 150 marks and the time duration is 120 minutes.
- Opening date of application: December 25, 2019
- Closing date of application: January 12, 2020
- Online examination date (Tentatively): February 2020