The Karnataka government Land Records Department has announced a Land Surveyor recruitment for 2072 posts. The last date to apply for the Land Surveyor vacancies is January 21, 2020. The recruitment notification was released on December 26. To apply for the Karnataka Land Surveyor vacancies, you need to be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Steps to apply for Karnataka Land Surveyor vacancies
1. Log on to the official website of the Karnataka Land Records Department.
2. Go to the notification of the Land Surveyor vacancies and read it properly for instructions.
3. Go to the direct link to apply for the Karnataka Land Surveyor vacancies.
4. On the left side, you will see links to the recruitment notification and three Appendices which have the instructions on how to fill up the form, and the syllabus and sample papers for the recruitment exam.
5. Type in your Application Number and ID proof (Aadhar or Voter ID) to login.
6. Follow the instructions to complete the application process.