The National Health Mission (NHM) Uttar Pradesh has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for more than 1,400 contractual vacancies for state, divisional, district and block level. All the candidates can apply for NHM Recruitment 2019 on or before October 30 (11:50 pm). The National Health Mission (NHM) seeks to provide universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care, which is accountable, yet at the same time responsive to the needs of the people, resulting in the reduction of child and maternal deaths, as well as population stabilization, gender and demographic balance.
Direct link: https://sams.co.in
(1) Minimum qualifying marks for the Written Test and Interview shall be as follows:
(a) 33% for Un-Reserved categories
(b) 30% for OBC
(c) 24% for SC, ST
(2) Candidates have to score above Cut-off marks (33% for Un-Reserved categories, 30% for OBC and 24% for SC/ST) in personal interview wherever applicable for preparation of merit list for Final shortlisted candidates.
Steps to apply for NHM Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the official website, upnhm.samshrm.com
- Click on ‘Recruitment of 1400+ contractual vacancies under NHM, UP’
- Click on ‘Online Application Form’
- Click on the “NEW REGISTRATION” button fill-up the registration form
- After login “JOB DASHBOARD” will be opened. The applicants can view position name, no. of vacancy, vacancy reservation info in “JOB DASHBOARD” section
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to apply for the position you are eligible and wish to apply
- Complete the personal section and click on the “submit and proceed to next” button
- Upload the required image and documents in the image and documents section and click on the “submit and proceed to next” button
- “Preview Application” button before final submission.