The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the notification regarding the recruitment for 3864 vacancies for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). The notification was made on the official website of HSSC i.e. hssc.gov.in. Interested candidates can visit the official website to check all the important details and date of registration. The online registration will open from August 20, 2019. The selection to the post under Haryana Education Services (HES) II, Group B services, will be through written exam and the socio-economic experience of the candidate. The selection to the post under Haryana Education Services (HES) II, Group B services, will be through written exam and through the socio-economic experience.
Document required for HSSC recruitment 2019:
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned copy of sc/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESp/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PWD Disabilities) certificate along with Haryana domicile certificate issued authority.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience, etc. on which basis candidate claim marks. All other trademarks and service marks, both marked and not marked, are the property of their respective owners.