With only few days to go for CAT, there must be a lot of nervousness among aspirants preparing for the exam. To keep the fear of exam at bay, CollegeDekho has provided the aspirants of CAT 2019 with certain pointers that can be used to prepare for the exam effectively.
- Ensure that you reach the exam venue at least one and a half hour before the commencement of the test.
- You must pay attention to the 15-minute tutorial as well as the important instructions.
- You may find some questions in the paper that will distract you from performing in other simple questions. Don’t spend too much time on such questions as you will lose the opportunity to attempt the easier ones.
- You must not forget to carry your Admit Card and ID proof on the day of the exam.
- Lack of sleep will lead to restlessness and you might just end up yawning inside the examination hall so you must get at least 8 hours sleep before the exam to maintain your focus while attempting the paper.
- It is completely fine for any aspirant to get nervous before the day of the exam. However, there are certain things that candidates can do to maximise their chances of performing well in the exam and not get overly stressed.
Just try keeping these pointers in mind and make sure you do the best